Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Am SO Slow

Gosh you guys I am so sorry I haven't been on since July. It's been pretty much exactly 2 months since July 5th. Because....
Today is September 4th! My Birthday!
And let me say a thank you to...
My mommy (@ skippymom.blogspot.com) for being an amazing mother and always being there for me and making everyday worth being here no matter how she's feeling. And always being my best friend.
My daddy, mentioned as dad at mommy's blog, for being a huge hugger who loves to dance with the family in the dining room and loves us all no matter what.
And my sister, Squirrel as mommy calls her, for always listening (just like mom and dad) and making me laugh (also like mom and dad) and being an amazing sister and a true best friend.

Today I recieved a JUJiFILM camera that made me tear when I opened it:

Of which I took 380 pictures of today (explained later)
This camera has a capacity of over 1000 pictures at a time! D:

CONTACTS :) which I recieved early ;)

And shoes I wanted:)


Some nail polish :) Pretty colors...
Natural colored eye shadow (the blue and green not working for you da mommas?) :D
Some new mascara and some other fun stuff such as a case for the camera and other fun stuff :)

And from Sis,
[in August we spent our birthdays together and she gave me a few presents then]-
such as
A shark shirt:

One belt :) Which I also wanted
and
SkullCandy Earphones


And then today she got me a
Hershey Park Tshirt
And another belt.

As another present,
Daddy and I went to
Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
and
Smithsonian Museum of American History

IT WAS SPECTACULAR!!!!
Those are the museums I took 380 Pictures of :DDDDDDDDD

A little while ago, Momma asked:
"1 out of 10 how excited were you that you got a camera?"

My response?

"8,000,000 aaaaaaaaaaand 2"

To say the least I wish this day would never end.
Thank you so much Mom and Dad :)



9 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Wallene! Mum was so excited about that extra surprise pressie that they had bought for you. I thought she was going to burst!!! Wow, it's looks amazing in the picture, and I can imagine just how thrilled you were with it. Look forward to seeing some pictures when you have time. I just love your family. I can always feel the love jumping off the page when I read mum's posts, and now yours, today. That was a lovely tribute to your mummy, daddy and sister. You had some fantastic presents I must say. Loved those headphones! It's the 5th September as I type this, but your post wasn't up when I went to bed last night, so wishing you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie. Glad you had a happy birthday. It was fun, wasn't it! Cake at midnight! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sweetie...sounds like you had an amazing day!!! i can't wait to see the pictures....aren't new cameras the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, glad you had a superb day X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thisisme: I promise I will post pictures from what I took on my birthday and from Marching BAND <3 Thank you!

    Da Mommas: It WAS superb as lyndylou put it. Thank you so much.

    Colenic: Thank you! I just need to pick how ever many pictures out of the 400 i took D:

    Lyndy lou: It was indeed superb
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. play bazaar Getting your personal finances in order might seem overwhelming, with the variety of products on the market, particularly, if you've never had a head for figures or are put off by the idea of having to stick to a budget. However, this article will show that there's lots of ways to improve your satta king 'financial health' and give you some interesting suggestions about how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Play Bazaar good way to keep readers coming back to your blog is to tell stories. We've all read blogs about the woman who is overweight and Satta King is beginning a new weight loss plan.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Providing Play Bazaar free telephone consultations, will generally provide increased sales.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
    Train Running Status - livetrainstatus.co.in

    ReplyDelete