Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blanket Fort Rebel

 I made a blanket fort about an hour ago. But my toes got really cold so I covered my self under another blanket completely. I felt very rebel. :D Haha. Anyway, I don't have a lot to post about I'm sorry. Skippy just made AWESOME beef stew. If you want the recipe go ambush Skippy because I don't know. Haha. I also have been on my favorite website all day today! My Life Is Average. I LOVE that website. It's so funny. For you Harry Potter or Twilight fans, there is also My Life Is Twilight and My Life Is Harry Potter. Now, for the question of the day. Are YOU a Harry Potter freak? Love Harry, Heromine, Ron, and Dumbledor? OR are you a Twilight freak who loves Edward, Jacob, Bella, and Charlie? I personally like Harry Potter. Edward IS in Harry Potter if anyone has noticed. He plays Cedric in the Goblet of Fire. :) So, is it Harry OR Twilight? ORRRRR you can not like either. But if you read this, please go to  one of those websites (whoevers fan you are) and read them. MLIA is the best, but the others are funny too. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar you're wanting to watch high definition movies and play computer games, you want to get your laptop that has a graphics chip that's dedicated. Some graphics cards aren't powerful enough to handle a graphics driven game. Also make sure to get a processor that can handle the card, such as dual or quad core processor.satta king

    ReplyDelete