Friday, December 31, 2010

Mornin'

Well, it's actually more afternoon but you get the point. It's weird, sometimes your explaining something really clearly to someone and they aren't getting it. That's when you want to scream "Oh my gosh dude! It's this thing called the point and your MISSING it!" Me and my friends do that all the time except my really good friend, Randox, is truly awesome. We don't even speak words and we know what we're talking about. She really helps me out and always understands what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I just wanted to say good morning and while I'm here...
QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!
What is YOUR morning schedule? Whether it's waking up at noon or being an early bird. Let me know in the comment box below.... Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar you need to get something fixed on your computer, make sure you know how long a repair place will take to do it. You don't want to have to send in a computer you need only for it to take forever to get back. Try finding some place that isn't that busy and does good work in your area.satta king

    ReplyDelete