Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Good Point

This morning Mommy, Skippy, made a very good point about New Years Resolutions. What's the point in them.   You can say in November 2008 that on January 1st 2009 your going to, start a new fitness schedule. (just an example for those of you who are started a fitness schedule)  You can waste those two months on completely being lazy. You just influence your self for just continuing on being lazy. (no offense) Well, overall, that was Skippy's point. Why wait until the beginning of the New Year when you can start now. Well, that's part of my QUESTION OF THE DAY!! What do you think? Do you think resolutions are just a sham or something to look forward to? I never really do resolutions. I mean, I believe they help people but do they really? Well, I want to know. Let me know. And that's the point. In my case for some of my friends, it's called the Point. You're missing it. Haha. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar sure that the price you were quoted on the phone closely matches the price you are being given on site. There are a lot of scams out there, and this bait and switch is one of them. It's best to vet locksmiths before an emergency even happens just to make sure you don't get into this scenario.satta king

    ReplyDelete