Monday, January 24, 2011

New Years, 24 Days Late

This is my fabulous drink. No alcohol I promise. It's just Sunny D with whipcream. Haha. As disgusting as it seems, it was delicious. Try it! 

And THIS is what I made for Pooldad. Me and Mommy had watched an Oprah episode (we are NOT die hard Oprah fans... we're not really fans period there's nothing on at 4 o'clock ) and saw a recipie for Champagne Cupcake Dessert. It looked something like above, but, I changed it around. All you need is: Strawberries, Brownies, Whip Cream, and Chocolate Fondue. Take a champagne glass, and make layers of, brownie, strawberry, chocolate. Brownie, strawberry, chocolate and so on. As you build up to the rim, add as much chocolate as you want. At the top, add a lovely serving of whip cream and drizzle choclate on top. And voila! You have a Decadent Strawberry Dessert!

As bad as this picture looks (I promise it is much neater {stupid flash}), it is five seconds before the ball dropped. Very exciting every year to count down. 

And this of course is Pooldad munching away at his Decadent Strawberry Dessert. Haha. And currently, I am watching (are you ready for this?) The Hannah Montata Movie. Yep, you heard me. And believe it or not she's not that bad. We think that (well, more mommy) she grew up too fast. As much as I agree, I like the Hannah Montana show. Just like coffee, if it's on, then I'll watch it. Well, if Law & Order SVU isn't on. ELLIOT!!!! 
<3
QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!
What did you do for New Years or who did you hang out with? Just let me know in the comment section below! 
<3

3 comments:

  1. I just want it to be known that I did not approve of the drink [sunny D and whip cream] and I missed out on the yummy dessert. :D

    Cute post. Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar Do not stuff yourself with food. The amount of food you eat in one sitting has a big impact on your acid reflux symptoms. Instead of eating until you are uncomfortable, eat until you feel satisfied. This allows your stomach do properly do its job and can cut down on irritating symptoms.satta king

    ReplyDelete