Monday, January 3, 2011

Exam Time is Near. Grab Your Coffee, It's Your Gear.

My exams are near, and I've never had a real exam before. I'm pretty good at taking tests if I try hard enough and study. I feel prepared to study if that makes sense. Exams start January 18, because we have the 17th off. (EXTRA STUDY TIME!) I think that gives me plenty of time to study. I hope.
My teachers are slamming me with extra textbook work. I actually prefer textbook work because I find it easier, and more interesting to learn from and all the answers are right there. I don't know why people complain about having to bring a 4lb. textbook home.
"OMG! My textbook is FOUR pounds and I have to carry it home? This is ridiculous! Can't the teachers just give us worksheets?" is pretty much what I hear whenever our teachers give us textbook work. It doesn't come out exactly like that, but thats exactly what it sounds like.
Does anyone like taking tests, quizzes (whats the difference really? I mean just because quizzes are lower grades doesn't mean it needs a different name) surveys? I actually like taking tests. Not going to lie. But recently, they've been super hard. This is where the coffee comes in. 

My lovely sister, Squirrel, got me this cup for Christmas. The part where is says (RED)ISCOVER is originally grey, but when hot liquids are poured into the cup, it turns white. It's so cool. Anyway, I like to use this cup frequently and especially for COFFEE. Now, I'm no coffee addict but if it's made, I'm drinking it. Haha. 
Coffee keeps me awake so I  can study, but after studying, I'm even more tired than usual which helps me sleep well. Now, I have my QUESTION OF THE DAY!!! 
Actually it's a few questions. 
1) Do you like coffee? Why or why not?
2) Do you like your tests or quizzes?
3) Did you visit the websites I recommended?
Well, there you go. Leave me a few comments below! Thanks. 

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar clear of any locksmith who simply uses a generic name for his or her services. Look for a reputable company with a brand name attached. Those generic companies are more likely to be scams, so its best to avoid them all together. Plus, it helps you narrow down the best choice in your area.satta king

    ReplyDelete