Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Really Want To Ice Skate Down My Street

I think my family is the only family on my street, who didn't shovel their drive way. Which, in a literal sense, was pretty stupid. I could use my driveway as an ice rink. WEEE! (as shown)

Haha. But I would most likely skate into the car. Ahahaha! I really really want to go ice skating. : D Anyway, I hope all of you that got off today had a good day and I will blog as soon as possible. And I also made a video not too long ago. Here ya go:

  SORRY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!!!

I'm not exactly sure why I made that video. I just came up with the idea because one of my dogs, Spot, ALWAYS has her but in my face. I know that sounds extremely weird but.... BUTT! Ahahah. Alright. Now it is time for QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!
Do you have any pets? And what is something funny that they do? OR do you have one of those pets that just randomly jumps out of nowhere and does something... random. Hahaha. Thank you and I can't wait to get your response!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wallene it melted by noon and Dad had already left for work at 9 am. He got out of it just fine.

    You don't even have to walk on it to get into the house.

    In fact, you didn't even go to school today. I didn't see you out there shoveling it SKYPE Girl. hee hee

    Love you honey. Don't wear me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar a professional locksmith to handle your locks at your home or business can be expensive. At some future point in your life you will find yourself having lock troubles that you will need fixed fast and cheaply. To learn some basic advice about locksmithing, continue reading the following article.satta king

    ReplyDelete