Monday, January 17, 2011

I Want To Play My Wii

Okay. So, I am just sitting here and I really really want to play my Wii. Why is this? Because I recieved this new game, Epic Mickey, for Christmas and it is ADDICTIVE. Alas, Skippymom is watching Ellen Degeneres and I am waiting oh so patiently to see if she notices. Only a half an hour longer until the show is over. So, while I am waiting OH SO PATIENTLY, I am watching youtube. :D Which keeps me entertained for certain periods at a time. Though, I like Ellen too... So... I'm rather confused but, I know one thing. This post, out of the (4?) I've written, this is the worst. And I sincerely apologize. So, to skip that subject.... QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!
Do you like playing on  your Wii, Atari, Xbox, PSP, DS, Gameboy, and any other game advice you have? What 's your favorite game. Do you have one? Or a couple? So I hope you had fun reading this horrible article and I can't wait for response to the question (actually the FEW questions...) I asked. Thanks! (and Skippymom, if you're reading this, please leave a comment  :) )

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar Before permitting a locksmith in your house, get some references from him. After this is done, you should take it a step further and give them a call. You will want the best possible job done for your home.satta king

    ReplyDelete