Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SHORT STORY TIME!

SHORT STORY!


‘“Hey y’all, my name is Jerry. Jerry the snake. And I don’t know if y’all have noticed but I sure do like to slither. SSS! SSS! SSS! SSS!”’

“What, the heck was that?” -Savannah
“SSS!” - Katie (me)
“Your point?” - Savannah
“SSS!” - Katie
“What are you a snake?” - Savannah
“Meow.” - Katie
“Wow.” - Savannah


That is a normal conversation between me and my friend. Yep. You heard me. That’s NORMAL. Haha. Joking is a habit for us. 


“Okay, not that I am 100% positive, that you’re crazy, I need to find new friends.” - S.
“Oh, you couldn’t live without me and you know it.” - Katie
(death glare) - Savannah
“WHAT?! What did I do?” - Katie
(you’re going to die in under  five seconds glare) - Savannah
“Really!” - Katie
(rolls eyes) - Savannah
“Your impossible you know that? JUST IMPOSSIBLE!” - Katie
“To stick a Cadillac up your nose!” - Savannah
“It’s just impossible!” - Katie
“It is you know.” - Savannah
“OH LET’s TRY! Haha. Just kidding. Savannah?” - Katie
(leaves room hastly) - Savannah


And what does my friend do? She goes to my brothers room and picks up a toy car Cadillac. And you know the next part. She tries to stick a Cadillac up her nose. And succeeds. Now what you may ask? The emergency room. That’s right. She stuck it up her nose and now she can’t get it out. 


“I just can’t stop laughing at you. You’re an idiot. AND you thought I was an idiot. Haha.” - Katie
(in a congestive voice) “You’re the one who started the song.” - Savannah
“NO I DIDN’T! I said you were impossible. Which is obviously true by the way. And then you just go off and stick a Cadillac up your nose!” - Katie
(still congested) “Well... uh oh...” - Savannah
“Yeah, I know I’m right. Haha.” - Katie
“No, I can’t feel my nose anymore... And everything looks all blurry.” - Savannah
“Oh, crudsicles...” - Katie




TO BE CONTINUED!!!


Just to let you know, Katie is NOT my real name, it was just a name that came to me. And I was watching Dear  John at the same time so, Savannah came too me too! I will finish the story I promise.

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar If you are at risk of acid reflux, don't exercise too vigorously. An intense workout can aggravate the digestive track and increase the likelihood of reflux after meals. Walking is the perfect way to keep fit and reduce or maintain a healthy body weight to further reduce the risk of acid reflux. Start slowly if you are not used to regular exercise.satta king

    ReplyDelete