Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm Back! Kinda...

          Hello Everyone (to the people who know me)! I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I lost count of my email and couldn't log in. So, after a few switches I am back and I'm sorry. My previous posts are not on this blog but they're still there. 
          Now, I am Wallene for those of you who don't know me and I am the daughter of Skippy. (her blog: I Make Soap) If you don't appreciate humor stay far away from us both. Now, I inherited my mothers LOVELY sense of humor and use it just the way she does. With Sarcasm :) 
        I am currently on winter break with my family , including my sister (Squirrel). We had a, um, INTERESTING, Christmas that is to be unspoken of. (for viewer discretion).
        Anyway... How was everyones Christmas? I hope "Santa" got you everything you wanted. Any good memories. Let me know!
QUESTION OF THE DAY! 
If you were an animal, what would you be (and why)?
A: I would be a.... I don't know.... um... A cat? Like a tiger or something. Nice and stealthy. (and it would be cool to have stripped skin :)!)
Hope you all have an awesome winter and can't wait to see your answers! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar laptop will last much longer and run smoother if it has a cooling pad to prevent it from overheating. People don't often realize that many laptops end up no longer working because they were allowed to get too hot. To help combat the overheating problem, pick up an inexpensive cooling pad that keep the laptop working much longer.satta king

    ReplyDelete