Friday, May 13, 2011

You Know You're An Official Band Geek When...



1) Your band teacher (Mr. Left) compliments you on your band tshirt that you wrote "Official Band Geek Be Warned" on.
2) You take your computer to school JUST to show them pictures from our amazing field trip to Hershey Park (Pictures below ;D)
3) You already know the band teacher of the next school your going to
4) You eat lunch with your teachers (Mr. Left and Mrs. Flutie) and throw grapes up into the air for Mr. Left to catch. (entertaining ;)
5) Your favorite teachers are your band teachers
6) And when you know you'll cry on the last day of school because you'll miss them so much ;D

Mr. Left and Mrs. Flutie are amazing teachers.
Last Friday (5/6/11) we went to Hershey Park for a field trip. It was an awesome time and I hope I can go again.
SORRY HAD TO TAKE VIDEO DOWN. :PPPP
This was Fahrenheit, the SECOND best ride there. The first was Storm Runner <3 Funny thing about going on this ride is that I was eating out of my purse in line. I wasn't nervous AT ALL!!! 
This is my friend Markie. I love her so much <3 Lol, she was eating a granola bar.

Mr. Left

Me and my friend (who I sat next to on the bus) Ally

Us again. 

From the left: Abby, Susie, Markie, Ally, and me

Us again (waiting in line for the Comet <3 We weren't paying attention in the first pic. Lol)

We were all wearing Converse (BEST SHOES IN THE WORLD!!!) So when my dad was role calling, he would yell out CONVERSE CREW! and we all raised our hands. It was awesome. 

Waiting in line for the Great Bear (Third best ride there)

Being too goofy

Having fun while waiting...

Getting a LITTLE too excited :D

People coming to the end of Great Bear. The line was about a half an hour long. Susie didn't want to ride so my dad waited with her. (Then for our last ride of the day we ALL went on :))

On Coal Miner. Nice, smoothish water ride (this was the one you DON'T get wet on)

Me and Daddy :D 

DUCK


This was the FALCON. Not as scary as it looks. Except at the top. They top you completely and then spin you really fast. Really exhilarating.

Storm Runner <3 Ahhhh.... This was the one you just shoot of from. You pull up to the beginning and your waiting and the speaker says "Alright? Ready 5- AND OFF YOU GO!!! 72 mph in EXACTLY 60 seconds. (pssh, you KNOW I counted. The employee told us so I counted the second time we went.)

The top of the Falcon.

Cool looking tooth pics.

The Pirate. Adrenaline rush more than anything.



Waiting in line for Fahrenheit. My band makes from the top to bottom: Aaron, Sean, Jojo, and Justin. 

Two columns that said Hershey <3

Ferris Wheel that wasn't working :(

On our way to another ride. Photo time. Markie was eating funnel cake fries that were REALLY good. :) (why do i always catch her eating?)

Awesome pose of our AWESOME band shirts.(my shirt had Alice in Wonderland quotes on it and I had everyone on my bus sign in that night :)

Fahrenheit again <3

Markie getting a character done for her mom for mothers day.

My other fellow band mates Charz, Soapie, and Argyle

Last ride of the day, Great Bear, waiting in line for the front seat. From left: Ally, Jessie, Brie, and Garzilla

Lol, called Garzilla's named and snapped a shot really quick. My nerves were getting to me late in the day. 

Picture of the Great Bear and the super duper looper.

ALL OF US AWESOME BAND PEOPLE!!!

Then all of us moving. Lol, I love Mr. Left in the striped orange and blue (Frosted Flakes T-shirt as i like to call it) rugby tshirt. Poor poor Mr. Left. :D

Fahrenheit from a distance. 

A college? I think? It says Welcome to Hershey on the grass. But  I was walking and I didn't get a good picture of it ;P

Okay, let me explain, All of us were REALLY thirsty after the trip. And none (I repeat NONE) of us had water so Mr. Left walked around and waterfalled us because he's so nice like that. :D

It was really funny. Good way to end the day. Haha.

But I was last to get a sip of water and he poured it on me on purpose :P Haha. It was really funny. He meant well. 

Oh Mr. Left...

Anyway, That was our amazing trip to Hershey a week ago. Just something to post. Hope you guys enjoyed. Being a band geek is awesome because you make so many awesome friends. :)
Question of the DAY!!!
What's your favorite amusment park and ride?
Mine is Storm Runner at Hershey Park. :)
Can't wait to read your comments <3

8 comments:

  1. Okay, don't know why that video posted at the beginning. Ugh... sorry guys :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a fab day! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures you put up. Looks like you had a blast. Love the t-shirts. Try to change the date on your camera because according to these you're about 6 or 7 years old, hahahaha. The best park I've ever been to was "Worlds of Fun" in Kansas City, Missouri. I was about your age when I went there so who knows if it's even still open or if it's called something else by now. Glad you had a great day! Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Auntie B. Yea, I forgot to change the date when I put new batteries in :PPPP Haha. Cool about your favorite amusement park. I'm going to go look it up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Goliath at Six Flags Magic Mountain!

    I remember back in middle school when my band went to Knott's Berry Farm. So much fun! Glad you had fun too!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auntie B cracked me up - and your poor Daddy with your crew. giggle

    I love you skinnimini, My Wallene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some fantasic photos here you look like you had a great time love the shoes and the t shirts........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the t-shirts AND the shoes. Terrific photos you posted there, and you look as if you are having such a great time with all your friends. Believe it or not, I can still remember what it was like to hang out with friends like that!! (I still love being silly!!).

    ReplyDelete