Saturday, May 28, 2011

It Looks As If I've Been Tagged By A Tagger

Thisisme tagged me in a post with rules. And questions. I must answer the questions and tag eight  friends. I retagged Thisisme because I didn't have an eighth person :P So here are my responses and tags. Thank you so much Thisisme. Very sweet and I had lots of fun doing thing :D


RESPONSES: (PART ONE)
Do you think your hot?
- No not really. Especially since the ceiling fans on.

Upload your wallpaper...
It started with Christopher Meloni <3
Ah... (trying not to drool... just kidding :P kinda...) ANYWAY..

When was the last time you ate chicken?
I know I'm eating chicken tonight.... Does that count?

The songs you have been listening to recently.
Swing Life Away by Rise Against and Ideal Waste of Time by Treble Chargers 
(not normaly my kinda music. just random I guess. :P)

What were you thinking while doing this?
That I like doing things like this.

Do you have any nicknames?
Wallene... curse those vertical cement walls }: D

TAG EIGHT FRIENDS!!!!
and you guys must answer the same questions!!! 
well I only have seven followers... so

Who tagged me in the first place (but doesn't have to respond again ;D)

Auntie B <3

We love Wilma :D

Da Mammas <3

(perfect name :D)

Lyndylou (so nice ;D)
Sindy lou who...  just felt like writing that. :D

Jo-anne

Marni


PART TWO (DEUX :)

Who was the first person tagged?
Thisisme

Say something about number five.
TheAdorkableDitz
LOVE THE NAME <3

How did you get to know #3?
When Minx sent us the wombat, who's name is now Wilma and takes part in our game Womball.

How did you meet number four?
I guess you could say it started with my dad. Mom is my mother. ;D

Leave a message for number six. 
Hello number six. (lyndylou) Whenever I see you name I think of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas (you're definetly NOT the Grinch) but your name reminds me of Sindy Lou Who <3

Leave a lovey dovey note for number 2.
Bouncin Barbs. Or as I like to say, Auntie B. I love Auntie B and to hear her voice on the phone when Momma is talking to her <333

Do number 7 and 8 have similarities?
You're both mothers? 




8 comments:

  1. Can I just say that you are definitely your mother's daughter. You sound just like her and her sense of humor. That's a great thing. And Auntie B loves you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you boog. Thanks for the tag - and nice job on the tags back.

    Hugs baby. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wallene! I can see that you had fun with this one! Phew! Thank goodness you've said that I don't have to do it all over again! I agree with Aunty Barb, you do sound just like your mum (mom!). Eeeek!! I'm with you on Robert P. Just watched him in another film, something about water and elephants! You did good girl!! (That's me, trying to be young and funky!! Hee Hee!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do know your Mum hates rules. And I am glad Wilma has a good home with you. Not sure about Womball tho

    Oh and thanks for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha love it! Cindy Lou Who from the grinch eh? My daughter loves that film!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thisisme: I really wanted to see that movie! (chose African Cats that night with pool dad tho ;D Still a good movie)
    Mynx: Me and Skippy promise to take a video of Womball for you tho :D
    lyndylou: who doesn't like that movie? lol
    Hope you guys have fun ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love a game of tag and even more fun when you do not have to move out of your seat....and can watch Quantum Leap at the same time.

    ReplyDelete