Monday, June 27, 2011

The Simple Things....

Including that my ears kind of hurt :P but it's
BECAAAAUSE>>>>>
Across the street they were releasing the pressure out of the fire hydrant.
Which equals...
AWESOME FUN TIME!!!!
The fire hydrant faced out on a hill so I went around and sat on the hill. Until the point where I realized that wearing glasses wasn't such a good idea... SO I ran back down the hill and to my house to set them down. Then when I came back I ran through it. :D Hard to do that. It wasn't that the water was so strong (thats part of it) But there was a lot of wind since it was up on a higher point.
Anyway... It was super fun and I hope they do it again!

Today I got a package from my older sister. It was a little bag that she packed herself filled with:
2 nail polishes
Tiny hairbrush
Hair ties
Lipstck and lipgloss in one
2 eyeshadows
Nail file
and Eyeliner

By the way...
I'm still working on my Drawing Challenge... though I've having a tough time drawing my best friend :D
So I will scan the recent ones soon I promise. :D

Question of the Day!
That is actually NINE questions

1) If money were no object, what kind of car would you drive?

2) What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?

3) What's the best restaurant you've been to?

4) What is the biggest event, by number of people, that you've seen in person?

5) What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen someone do?

6) What is the most expensive item you've ever bought?

7) What is the worst tasting thing you've ever eaten?

8) What is the most vivid/realistic dream you've ever had?

9) If you could make all of one kind of thing go away, what would it be?

I will answer in the comment section :D
Can't wait for your answers!

2 comments:

  1. I read these nine questions and for the love of me I was not able to think of answers for any of them, yes I know I am stuffed up in the head and coughing a lot so maybe that is why my brain is not working..
    However I have no idea why my phone is not working but it isn't and it is so annoying I can't make or receive calls bloody phones sometimes they are just a source of headache...........lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like real fun running through the water like that! Couldn't you get Skippy to do it as well?! Hee Hee! Now I would have paid good money to see that! How lovely to get that little package from your big sis! Eeek! Nine questions is a lot for us to answer my leetle friend! No. 9 - I would make child abuse go away. It hurts me every time I hear of little ones being damaged. No. 1 - a retro Jag with all the leather seats and everything.

    ReplyDelete